mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CUDA recommendation
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 21:43:47 GMT
Hi Aaron

Right now, the most stable version is CUDA 9.2. CUDA 10 is supported and some pip wheels are
available, but there are known performance issues. And we are quickly moving to CUDA 10.1.
So things are still in flux now. I think the best approach would be to wait a couple more
weeks before updating this part of the docs.

Sam