mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Lv, Tao A" <tao.a...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] 1.5.0 Release Plan
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 08:23:33 GMT

From: Lai Wei [mailto:royweilai@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:57 PM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] 1.5.0 Release Plan

Hi Anirudh,

I see there was an offline disucssion
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14173#pullrequestreview-235846341>
and I have updated the AMP feature and your project on the release tracker <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.0+Release+Plan+and+Status>
,
Please let me know if you have any updates.

Hi @dev,
This is a gentle reminder that  the code freeze for 1.5.0 release is on 05/17/2019, please
let us know if you have any WIP pull requests aiming for
1.5.0 that needs attention.
Please understand we already have around 650 commits in master that need to be released in
time. We understand TensorRT test in CI is failing and are trying to fix it. Meanwhile please
update the tracker if there is any
change:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.0+Release+Plan+and+Status

Thanks!