mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <apefor...@gmail.com>
Subject [QUESTION] mxnet/Tuple vs nnvm/Tuple
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:44:38 GMT
Dear Community,

Currently in MXNet there are two Tuple template class defined in
mxnet/tuple.h and nnvm/tuple.h respectively. These two templates are higly
similar and most part are duplicated except for a couple of functions.
However, they were used mixedly in current codebase and causing conflict
sometimes.

Is there any historical reason that we keep two copies of the same template
class? If not, can we refactor the code to consolidate into one?

Thanks!

Lin