mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MXNet Berlin User Group
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 07:27:30 GMT

Am 9. April 2019 17:56:21 MESZ schrieb Jose Luis Contreras Santos <joseluis.contreras.santos@gmail.com>:
>This is a friendly reminder that the MXNet Berlin User Group will be
>held
>today, starting in a few minutes at 6pm-7pm (CEST) / 9am-10am (PST).

Would you mind providing a brief summary of the user group here? How many ppl attended, what
were the most interesting topics discussed?

Going forward, please make sure to post this summary here. It may help others understand why
the meetup would be interesting to attend. It may also help understand what downstream users
and contributors would like to see in the meetup, whether or not a pre defined agenda would
make sense, which frequency works best for people, whether or not the offer is needed at all.

Isabel

--
This message was sent with K-9 from a mobile device with swipe to type enabled. I'm sorry
for any embarrassing typos that slipped through.