mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chance Bair <chanceb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI woes pt.2
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:25:05 GMT
Hi all,

Yes we have another CI outage this time due to disk space running out on
the master server.  This morning we have cleared some space and are
re-triggering builds affected, but please check and make sure your PR has
the 12 checks triggered.

As a follow up, we will be looking into ways to improve monitoring and
upkeep of the Jenkins master workspaces.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.

Chance Bair