mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chance Bair <chanceb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly Berlin User Group
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:47:07 GMT
Hi Isabel,

Unfortunately, we did not have any attendance at the user group yesterday.
Since the my team handles the CI system, usually the content is geared
towards fixing/reproducing test failures from PRs.  We always invite anyone
to dial into these weekly user groups with any topic for discussion!

Thanks,
Chance Bair