mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <apefor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Ideas and Approaches to Community Building
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2019 21:15:15 GMT
Zach,

Thanks for joining in the mxnet project and your very thoughtful
discussion. We do have virtual hangout/meetups. Please refer to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Meetups+and+Hangouts

I also strongly agree with your 4). I think we should have a clear roadmap
on our wiki page and/or github repo.

Again, welcome on board!

Lin