mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Davydenko, Denis" <d...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rebrand Gluon to MXNet imperative or something MXNet.
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 23:54:10 GMT
I support idea of putting brands of MXNet and Gluon closer together. I agree with your argument,
Mu, but MXNet is quite far away from TF place at this time so I don’t know how well that
argument is transferable from TF position to MXNet position.

MXNet Imperative is definitely too restrictive of a name, we can come up with better one...
MXNet-M for example, stands for MXNet-Modified (military connotation). If naming is the only
thing we need to figure out - that is a good place to be in __

--
Thanks,
Denis