mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Davydenko, Denis" <dzianis.davydze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rebrand Gluon to MXNet imperative or something MXNet.
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:07:23 GMT
As subject suggests this is a proposal for re-branding of Gluon to align it with MXNet. One
of the common things undertaken for re-branding exercises is renaming. That's what my thinking
behind suggesting new name for Gluon. I am sincerely curious what would be alternatives to
rebrand Gluon to align it with MXNet without changing its name.