mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly Berlin User Group
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:50:06 GMT
On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 09:47:07AM +0100, Chance Bair wrote:
> Unfortunately, we did not have any attendance at the user group yesterday.

Oh, that's sad :/

> Since the my team handles the CI system, usually the content is geared
> towards fixing/reproducing test failures from PRs.  We always invite anyone
> to dial into these weekly user groups with any topic for discussion!

Maybe it would help attendance if people understood what they can gain from
attending - would be great if you could share what was discussed at those
meetings going forward here on dev@ to raise awareness of the usefulness of
that meetup. This would be a benefit also for folks reading here but in the
wrong timezone to attend your meetup in person/ dialed in.

Isabel

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)