mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Per da Silva <perdasi...@gmail.com>
Subject CI woes
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:45:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

The recent issues with the CI windows instances have created a massive
queue on Jenkins. This brought it down momentarily, and it's now back up. I
have created a PR that comments out the steps in the windows pipelines (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14261). I would appreciated
if a committer out there could please merge it. This is a temporary
solution to keep Jenkins stable while we work on fixing the windows
instances.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

We'll endeavour to fix this issue ASAP and keep you in the loop.

Cheers,

Per