mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 03:19:28 GMT
Update, the issue is fixed and the new patch release is out MKL-DNN 0.17.4.

Tao filed a PR to update the MKLDNN version in the release 1.4.X

Thanks all of your helps :)

--Patric

(sz: did
> > > so:
> > > this
enforced

TVM's
> > > we

> > > https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist

2. ResNet50v1
> > > and

Rochel <

co-manager signed
> > > tar
the asc.

> > > apache-mxnet-src-1.4.0.rc2-incubating.tar.gz.asc

that the signature

76B7 BD68 E784
> > > 591C

 I'm getting "Can't