mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Piyush Ghai <ghai.piy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc3
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:56:08 GMT
Hi all,

I still need more votes from PMC members in order to conclude this vote.

PMC members, please TEST and vote accordingly. Your votes will help us release MXNet version
soon.
I’m extending the voting thread until Feb 20th 12 AM PST.

Best regards,
Piyush

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+(incubating)+1.4.0+Release+Notes>>