Dear MXNet community -
several months ago we had grass root meetup groups in Palo Alto and Seattle.
In August 2018 I started a global “Deep Learning with Apache MXNet” meetup organization.
As of today, there are:
Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.43.51 AM.jpg

Thanks to the pioneers who started the grass root effort – Sandeep, Naveen, Hagay – and thanks to all presenters so far. We have a long way to go and lots of opportunities ahead.

Anybody interested to present at a local chapter, please contact the local organizers - https://www.meetup.com/pro/deep-learning-with-apache-mxnet/If anybody is interested to start a local chapter please contact me.

Regards,
Steffen