mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for a recurrent architecture meeting and long term direction
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2019 18:11:02 GMT

Am 19. Januar 2019 16:35:58 MEZ schrieb Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists@gmail.com>:
> We talked with Timur about graphcore accelerators, and
>seems other people also missed the meeting

Meetings like this always should be optional, what's more important: It must be possible to
follow the project from subscribing to its mailing lists only.

>For next meeting I will send an agenda of topics to discuss in advance.

That seems like a good idea to motivate ppl to participate.

What's more important though is bringing discussions back here on list so everyone can participate
(at the very minimum, potential decisions have to be brought back here. It helps with building
transparency, community and ultimately trust to also pro actively bring a brief summary of
other discussions here).

Isabel