mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache MXNet v1.4.0 release status
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 04:33:01 GMT
So I see two quick options that should cut down on the dependency licenses
required for TRT in the source release.

1: We can simply remove in the release package the submodules for onnx in
folder incubator-mxnet/3rdparty/onnx-tensorrt/third_party/onnx/third_party.
None of those dependencies are used in the build (I've just verified
locally on my machine).
2: We can make a cmake based checkout system and ensure we only checkout
the required files when TRT builds are enabled (similar to the current
mkl-ml setup).

I'd suggest option 1 for this release, and that we support option 2 for the
1.5 release.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 8:19 PM Lv, Tao A <tao.a.lv@intel.com> wrote:

> What should I do for the double headers in 3rdparty/mkldnn/src/cpu/xbyak/?
>
> -tao

to add some

status

provide update
> > are
> > > > >> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28i

> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28in
> > > > >> > > >> >

> > > +Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandS
> > > +Release+Plan+and+t
> > > > >> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28i
> > > > >> > > >> >

> ncubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.
issues and
> > > next
soon I have more