mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cherry pick bug fix from master branch to v1.4.x
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:37:08 GMT
We may want to consider having a new code freeze deadline for RC1.  We
could allow users to open PRs against the 1.4.x branch up until this
deadline.

One advantage is we can have a second look at some API changes which we may
not have got 100% right before we push them out and have to support them.
This PR I know of could benefit from this

Other PRs we may want to consider migrating because they fix functional
issues:

-Kellen