mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about notification on nightly test failures
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2019 00:34:35 GMT
Hi Carin,

thanks for thinking about adding nightly tests to clojure, I'm sure this
will be of big benefit!

You're right, the email system is in place but we basically disabled the
service December 2017 because it was flooding the inboxes of everybody.

We've been thinking about various notification methods, but were always
afraid making the notifications meaningless if they come too frequently
(which is WAY better now, thanks to everybody's efforts around stabilizing
the tests!) because people would filter them.

I like the idea of a specific slack channel for the notifications. Are
there any alternatives the community could think of?

Best regards,
Marco

Am Sa., 12. Jan. 2019, 10:11 hat Carin Meier <carinmeier@gmail.com>
geschrieben: