mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject MXNet Meetup update
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:28:21 GMT
Dear MXNet community -
several months ago we had grass root meetup groups in Palo Alto and Seattle.
In August 2018 I started a global “Deep Learning with Apache MXNet” meetup
organization.
As of today, there are:
[image: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.43.51 AM.jpg]

Thanks to the pioneers who started the grass root effort – Sandeep, Naveen,
Hagay – and thanks to all presenters so far. We have a long way to go and
lots of opportunities ahead.

Anybody interested to present at a local chapter, please contact the local
organizers - https://www.meetup.com/pro/deep-learning-with-apache-mxnet/. If
anybody is interested to start a local chapter please contact me.

Regards,
Steffen