mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject CI reporting & diagnostics improvements
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:06:17 GMT
I've been trying to diagnose issues with some of the CI pipelines and one
blind spot in the reporting is in the stages - we'll have timing info on
the first couple of parts and maybe the last part, but the lion's share is
in one big part in the middle. It'll say 45 minutes, or jump to an hour,
and I can't tell why because there's not enough granularity in the report.
Is that something we can improve?
For example, this one jumped to almost 2 hours from a normal 45 minute run:
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/job/restricted-website-build/986/timings/

I'd also like to see some data dumps like memory usage and disk space and
whatever else diagnostics we can get and each stage.

Cheers,
Aaron