mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hagay Lupesko <lupe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tensorflow contrib loss functions ported to mxnet
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:39:48 GMT
Istavan,

This sounds useful to me, and would encourage you to contribute it.
It's always helpful if you describe one or two use cases for the
contribution (e.g. models/problems where these loss functions are useful) -
this stimulates interest.

Can you share the link to the PR that got zero attention? I'm happy to help.

Hagay