mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira board and Confluence page for Julia
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:55:43 GMT
Ibis, Confluence needs its own user name/password. Once you have let us
know, one of us should be able to grant access.

For JIRA, I am not an expert at it, I think it uses Apache Login, i'll find
you and add appropriate permissions, I was able to create a board for
Scala, the board also needs to be able to share with others that part is
tricky, I'll try to find and let you know.

-Naveen