mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira board and Confluence page for Julia
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 17:18:07 GMT
Iblis,

Thanks for taking the lead in doing this. Unfortunately, I can't help you
with JIRA  - but maybe someone else can.

I can help you with the wiki. The Clojure package has done something
similar here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Clojure+Release+Process.

Once you are logged on you can go here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/ and hit "Create Page" on
top. It will create a page in the tree structure it is currently in - so
you can make "Julia Package" - After that you can create sub pages of the
Julia package page.

You should also be able to edit any other page as well. You can also "move"
a page to another spot as well. Under the "..." on the right side, there is
an option.

Let me know if you you need any other help,

Carin