mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache MXNet v1.4.0 release status
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 17:12:24 GMT
Dear MXNet community -
I would like to provide update on v1.4.0 status, details are tracked here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status>
.

Thank you very much for everybody effort to resolve the identified issues.
We are down to 3 open issues - for details please see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.
4.0
+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandStatus-OpenPRstotrack
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandStatus-OpenPRstotrack>
Please help to resolve the remaining issues and integrate to v1.4.x branch.
Current estimate to address the identified security vulnerabilities in the
Scala/Java package and merge into v1.4.x branch is end of next week
(December 14th)
I will communicate as soon I have more information.

Regards,
Steffen