mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Malformed package uploaded to Maven central
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:53:29 GMT
Hi Qing,

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the community. I understand it
was an unintended consequences of publish experiment. I will raise a INFRA
ticket to remove this package from the releases repo.
Could you please file a GitHub issue or MXNet JIRA and mention the commands
you executed so we can request INFRA to not let packages be published
directly to releases without going through the process of deploying to
STAGING and then test/close the package to Releases ?

Thanks, Naveen