mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala standard library is included in the mxnet jar
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 19:09:05 GMT
Pedro,
Not everyone has Scala installed on their system, especially for example
they are Java/Clojure users(and they don't have to). I don't expect them to
download/install Scala libraries. IMO, this approach is correct and lowers
the entry bar for users.
Soon, we are going include all dependencies of MXNet in the Jar and
publish, this is deliberately done. Hope that answers your concern.

-Naveen