mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] About the PR merging policy
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:17:35 GMT
Qing - thanks for bringing this up.

I think it would be a good thing to have a document on the wiki to help
with these sorts of questions.

In fact, since the project is growing with more new committers, maybe we
could use a "New Committer Guide" with the process of how to get going and
any FAQ like this one ...

Would you be interested in getting a rough draft going of your recent
experience? Then others can help collaborate on it.

It would be nice to make the path smoother for other new committers to the
project.

Best,
Carin