mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] About the PR merging policy
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:51:50 GMT
Thanks Steffen,

I had remembered reading that but couldn't find it again :)

So yes - maybe we can duplicate that section and/or provide a link to a new
committers guide.

I'm thinking it should go on the community page here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Community

Eventually, some of information collected there could migrate out the
webpage as well.

- Carin