mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] About the usage of CUDA/CUDNN
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:53:44 GMT
Dear community,

Currently me and Zach are working on the Automated-publish pipeline on Jenkins which is a
pipeline used to publish Maven packages and pip packages nightly build. We are trying to use
NVIDIA deb which could help us to build different CUDA/CUDNN versions in the publish system.
Sheng has provided a script here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13646. This
provide a very concrete and automatic solution from downloading to installing on the system.
The only scenario we are facing is: It seemed NVIDIA has a restriction on distributing CUDA.
We are not sure if it is legally-safe for us to use this in public.

We would be grateful if somebody has a better context on it and help us out!

Thanks,
Qing