mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From frankfliu2000@gmail.com <frankfliu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating MXNet's Cub
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:04:01 GMT
I created a PR to address this issue:

Simply change cub submodule's URL will impact every developer. The recommended command: "git
submodule update" won't work. Developer has to run "git submodule sync" first.

To minimize the impact, I deleted CUB submodule and added a new submodule: "nvidia_cub". the
only side effect is there will be a dangling untracked folder "cub" in local disk. Developer
can delete it manually.

Thanks,
Frank