mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.4.0 release
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:15:20 GMT
Spoke too soon[1], looks like others have been adding Turing support as
well (thanks to those helping with this).  I believe there's still a few
changes we'd have to make to claim support though (mshadow CMake changes,
PyPi package creation tweaks).

1:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/2c3357443ec3d49a11e93c89f278264ce10c2f08