mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: You've been removed from the The Apache Software Foundation team mxnet committers
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 23:39:57 GMT
Hello Sergey,

feel free to create the ticket yourself in that case. For quick support,
you can go the ASF infra channel on slack to get immediate support.

Try to log in to Gitbox at Apache (don't have the link on hand). After
authentication, you should see three green check marks.

Could it be possible that you recently removed 2FA or changed your
password? That will trigger an automatic revocation of all permissions
until you have reauthenticated.

Best regards,
Marco

Am Fr., 30. Nov. 2018, 00:27 hat Steffen Rochel <steffenrochel@gmail.com>