mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Nightly/Weekly tests for examples
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 22:29:41 GMT
Hello Ankit,

that's a great idea! Using the tutorial tests as reference is a great
starting point. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to attend the
Berlin user group in case you would like to discuss your first thoughts
in-person before drafting a design.

-Marco

Am Fr., 9. Nov. 2018, 23:23 hat khedia.ankit@gmail.com <
khedia.ankit@gmail.com> geschrieben: