mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][LAZY VOTE] Next MXNet release
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 14:56:38 GMT
There have been no objections, so lazy vote passed.
Anton volunteered to manage the 1.3.1 release and Naveen will support him
as co-manager to handle the release tasks requiring committer powers.
Please support Anton for a smooth 1.3.1 release process.

I'm still looking for volunteers to manage / co-manage the 1.4.0 release.

Regards,
Steffen

>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12603
>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12499