mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.4.0 release
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:40:57 GMT
Dear MXNet community,

I will be the release manager for the upcoming Apache MXNet 1.4.0 release.
Sergey Kolychev will be co-managing the release and providing help from the
committers side.
A release candidate will be cut on November 29, 2018 and voting will start
December 7, 2018. Release notes have been drafted here [1]. If you have any
additional features in progress and would like to include it in this
release, please assure they have been merged by November 27, 2018. Release
schedule is available here [2].

Feel free to add any other comments/suggestions. Please help to review and
merge outstanding PR's and resolve issues impacting the quality of the
1.4.0 release.

Regards,

Steffen

[1]