mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.4.0 release
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:56:52 GMT
On Friday the contributors working on Java API discovered a potential
performance problem with inference using Java API vs. Python. Investigation
is ongoing.
As the Java API is one of the main features for the upcoming release, I
suggest to post-pone the code freeze towards end of this week.

Please provide feedback and concern about the change in dates for code
freeze and 1.4.0 release. I will provide updates on progress resolving the
potential performance problem.

Patrick - do you think it is possible to resolve the remaining issues on
MKL-DNN this week, so we can consider GA for MKL-DNN with 1.4.0?

Regards,
Steffen