mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject v1.4.0 status 11/29
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:04:42 GMT
Dear MXNet community -
I would like to provide update on v1.4.0 status, details will be tracked
here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status>
.

1. Sergey created v1.4.x branch
2. As expected, additional requests have been made for inclusion in v1.4.0
release. Critical PR are tracked here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandStatus-OpenPRstotrack>
.
3. PR to update README.md is blocked by flaky test failures, retriggered
check.
4. PR to upgrade version on master to v1.5.0 has been submitted.
5. CI is setup and first run passed.

Note: if you want to add selected fixes or enhancements, please reply
to this email. Please provide justification, add me as approver to the
v1.4.x PR and make sure your changes have tests included in PR and get
properly reviewed.

Regards,
Steffen