mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Chernov <mecher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Speedup non-code PR in CI
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 09:27:55 GMT
Hi Lin,

thanks for your suggestion. I think it makes total sense. The triggering
logic of the verification build is in the Jenkinsfile [1]. We would be
happy if you could drive this and introduce a PR that implements this check.

Best
Anton

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/Jenkinsfile