mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <apefor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coverity scan
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 22:43:27 GMT
Anton,

Yes, I did a scan using Coverity on MXNet a few months ago. It did show
some memory issues. I was later buried by other work with higher priority
and would definitely like to see Coverity (or any other better memory scan)
tool to be run regularly on MXNet backend.

Let me know if you want to discuss further on this topic. I would like to
provide as much help as I can.

Best,

Lin