mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Speedup non-code PR in CI
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 18:55:52 GMT
It has been raised but there are practical complications about introducing
an additional layer of logic for skipping CI in some scenarios.

How many of these PRs do we have which will justify investing human effort
on optimizing an automated process?
How much effort shall it be dedicated to this logic that can be invested
somewhere else?

If you have a proposal, you are welcome to explain.

Pedro.