mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splitting Jenkins pipelines - stop changes to Jenkinsfiles!
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:54:18 GMT
I think this is a big problem, which has blocked us before. I want to
point out that you are doing a great thing by avoiding everyone
getting blocked by refactoring the pipelines.

My concern is that we are kicking the can down the road and not
addressing the root cause of the problem with is known
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-37984

Pedro.