mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache MXNet (incubating) Python Docker Images
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:36:30 GMT
Hey Sergio, I think it's mostly to keep the Dockerfile size down by
matching the system python package.  Of course people can extend the image
and use python 3.6 / 3.7.  I think we should follow this up with an update
to the new Ubuntu LTS version as a base docker image at which point it
would use python 3.6.