mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Develop a video course on Gluon with Packt
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 02:31:02 GMT
Hello Mandar,

thanks for your interest. We'd really appreciate it if you could create
Video Tutorials for MXNet.

We're always ready to help, but maybe you could be a bit more specific in
terms of what actions your require from our side. This would allow
contributors to have a better estimate of the required effort.

Best regards,
Marco