mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] PMC and Committer Courtesy: Only Propose Candidate in a Different Organization
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:06:28 GMT
Hi Tianqi -
+1 . I like the idea to grow diversity at the project and encourage
communication beyond people sitting next to each other. I also support the
way you described as guideline, not has a hard rule. I think it is
important we focus on merit and contributions when evaluating nominee for
committer and PPMC.

Carin started a draft document for revised criteria for committer and PPMC
membership
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Become+an+Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+Committer+and+PPMC+Member+Proposal>.
I suggest to contribute, provide feedback and suggestion including your
proposal.

Steffen