mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject [LAZY VOTE] Next MXNet release
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 02:33:31 GMT
I calling a lazy vote to release MXNet
1.3.1 (patch release) and 1.4.0 (minor relase).

Release content: release proposal page
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release>

Target milestones:
*1.3.1*

   - Code Freeze: 10/31
   - Release published: 11/13

*1.4.0:*

   - Code Freeze: 11/13
   - Release published: 12/13 (if possible announce during NIPS)

The vote will be open until Wednesday October 31, 2018 8.00pm PDT.

Regards,
Steffen

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 7:56 AM Steffen Rochel <steffenrochel@gmail.com>
wrote:

> During the Hangout on Wednesday multiple release proposals have been
> discussed. I summarized discussion here
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Hangout+October+24th+2018+8am+and+5pm+PDT>
and
> updated the release proposal page
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release>
> .
> Please review, provide feedback and propose changes.
> I plan to start a lazy vote on Sunday regarding the release proposal.
>
> Calling for volunteers to manage the 1.3.1 and 1.4.0 release.
>
> Regards,
> Steffen
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 7:20 AM kellen sunderland <
> kellen.sunderland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey Steffen,
>>
>> Recommend these be merged into patch release:
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12631
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12603
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12499
>>
>> -Kellen
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:17 AM Zhao, Patric <patric.zhao@intel.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks to let us know this discussion.
>> > Because we don't have enough bandwidth to track the different sources,
>> > like discussion forum.
>> >
>> > I think the best way is to open issue in the github so that we can
>> > answer/solve the issue in time :)
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > --Patric

 It's