mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject summary Hangout October 24th 2018
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 00:57:44 GMT
Thanks to everybody who joined the call in the morning or afternoon PDT.
Please see my notes from the discussion at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Hangout+October+24th+2018+8am+and+5pm+PDT

My main takeaway:
- we should move forward with 1.3.1 patch release soon and target to
complete a 1.4.0 release around NIPS (week of December 3rd). I will update
the next release  discussion thread
- Ashok provided good feedback about issues with MXNet PR process and
suggestions what we could do to improve - see hangout notes
- Feedback on becoming committer/PPMC member proposal - see Hangout notes

For everybody who couldn't make the call either in morning of afternoon PDT
please let me know what time slot will work for you going forward.

Regards,
Steffen