mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Recognise Reviewers, Besides Committers and PMC
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:12:43 GMT
+1
With the release announcement for MXNet 1.3 all contributors incl. code
reviewers have been recognized. I suggest all future release announcements
should include such recognition. Are you suggesting to highlight most
active reviewers in release announcement or regularly (e.g. monthly),
specifically from non-committers?