mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh Patel <harshpatel081...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet - Label Bot functionality
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:10:34 GMT
Hey,
I have a demo available that users and developers can play around with --
this is in regards to the post I had made regarding the updated label bot
functionality. This is available on my fork (
https://github.com/harshp8l/incubator-mxnet) if the developers would be
able to provide feedback that would be great.
The updated usage of this label bot:
To add labels: @mxnet-label-bot, add ['label1', 'label2']
To remove labels: @mxnet-label-bot, remove ['label1', 'label2']
To update labels: @mxnet-label-bot, update ['label3', 'label4']
(warning: with update - this will remove all other labels for a specific
issue and update only with the labels the user specifies). Thanks.

My PR for reference:
https://github.com/MXNetEdge/mxnet-infrastructure/pull/15

My Design:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Machine+Learning+Based+GitHub+Bot