mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Davydenko, Denis" <dzianis.davydze...@gmail.com>
Subject Create a Jira board for C/C++ API project
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 18:13:55 GMT
Hello, MXNet community,

As part of mine and couple of my team mates day job we are working on contributing towards
C++ and C APIs that MXNet exposes. We would like to propose to create a separate board in
jira in order to make it easier to track work around MXNet C/C++ APIs. Very similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=211
(which we are using for managing development of Scala and Java APIs) but bound to show C/C++
sprints and work items. This will also give a better exposure to C/C++ API work for users
to be aware of where these APIs moving as well as will make it easier to manage work on those
APIs between multiple contributors.

--

Thanks,

Denis