mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Separating PMC and Committership
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:37:02 GMT

Am 10. Oktober 2018 11:04:30 MESZ schrieb kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderland@gmail.com>:
> My
>impression is there's a high degree of knowledge and experience
>required to
>make strategic design decisions on the project.

This statement indicates a certain understanding of what a PMC actually does. As a first step,
would everyone please state their perspective on what their understanding of what the role
committer, PMC member and PMC chair actually are? I really want to make sure we are talking
about the same things here.

Isabel